About The Spinning Hand
Our signature products
The Spinning Hand is your go-to resource for gorgeous subscription knitting kits.
Each box contains:
- luxury yarn that's not available at big-box stores
- a custom-designed pattern to go with the yarn
- in-house pattern support
- a handmade project bag or knitting accessory
- extra goodies from small businesses located in the USA
The Spinning Hand | Our Values
- We strive to support small women and minority owned businesses whenever possible. We love supporting businesses whose products are made in America, and also love including handmade items in our subscription boxes.
- Your delight is our top priority! We are here to support you and ensure you love your purchases. Have a question? Help is just a quick email away! If you aren't happy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know. We'll issue a full refund - or store credit, if you prefer - and you'll enjoy a hassle-free experience. Email us directly at email@example.com.
- Your knitting time is precious, and should be joyful. You deserve clear and easy-to-follow pattern instructions. Our designs are professionally tech edited and tested by other knitters before we share them with the world.
- You deserve to work with “the good yarn.” You deserve to be treated to the best materials, and we test everything that’s included in our shop and in our boxes.
Meet the Team
Kari is a proud mama of her son, an FIT student; a lifelong cross-stitcher, crocheter, and crafter; and longtime resident of Maplewood, NJ. She began designing sweaters in 2003 and has taught hundreds of children and adults to knit. Her favorite pastimes include drinking coffee at The Able Baker; singing karaoke at Libretti's; and learning new languages (currently, Italian!)
Jessica is a suburban Long Island, NY twin mama with a lifelong passion for design. She has a background in website project management for glossy print magazines and spent more than a dozen years creating custom stationery and invitations. Jessica is a knitting and crochet instructor and pattern designer. She loves baking, walks on the boardwalk, and her kitten June.